Minesential
Part of the team? Log in.
Minesential
Part of the team? Log in.
Minesential
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Minesential

Team Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MineSential~The Sential Way

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anakin

MineSential~The Sential Way Empty
PostSubject: MineSential~The Sential Way   MineSential~The Sential Way EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:49 pm

[b]Hello Members, We now have a Official server currently Hosted by Me(Blockhead597831 or Anakin). We need everyone's cooperation for this Project, and there are no exceptions if you don't help. Simple, if you don't help on the Spawn or on just anything related to the server, It minimizes your opportunity to be a Staff Member. But with all Seriousness, we need to complete Spawn by April 14, 2013. If we do not finish it by that time, we will have failed our goal, not meaning the server won't be public. We also need Donators ASAP(As soon as Possible). Me, as the Owner, can not pay 35$ a month for a year without financial support, meaning without Donations the servers gone. A simple donation of 5$ or more would be greatly appreciated over Via Paypal, PayPal information at the End. We have completed at the most 55% of the Main Spawn in the HUB World, and will need to finish the rest by the cutoff. For More Information over the Project and how you can Help is contact information.

Skype: blockhead597831 (If you don't already have me on Skype)

Server IP: mc.minesential.org:25579

W.I.P Website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Via PayPal: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

MineSential~The Sential Way
Page 1 of 1